The Luce County Economic Development Corporation's mission is to facilitate economic development through business expansion and location assistance, infrastructure development and community development planning.
Established May 25, 1978
We offer one-stop for the following services:
- Industrial, commercial, and retail sites and buildings available.
- 298 Acre Industrial Park with available sites. Close to the airport and rail way.
- Business start up, expansion, and location services.
- Assistance with local and state regulatory issues.
- General business problem solving.
- Support for local businesses including but not limited to business plan development, marketing and general bookkeeping and training
Looking to start or grow your Business? SBDC and Luce County EDC are partnering up and offering this free training for "Business Plan Development". Will be held at the EDC Office Conference Room on Tuesday September 27th from 10:00-Noon. Click on the link to reserve your seat.